EU Customers (Brexit Changes)
- From January 1st 2021, customers located in the EU will no longer be charged VAT on any purchase from this website.
- This applies to all EU customers, whether or not they are registered for VAT in their own country.
- EU customers may be charged Import VAT at the local rate in their home country when the goods arrive. This is normally collected and invoiced by the carrier.
- EU Customers who are registered for VAT in their home country, should be able to reclaim the Import VAT on their standard VAT return.
- Note: the above only applies to goods where the shipping address is within the EU.